Every year, our tutors spend a huge amount of their time creating their own set of notes for different subjects.
1) We specially allocate time for the period November to December for notes creation.
2) We gather different exam papers from different schools and review them. Then the tutors will create questions based on the reviews.
3) We update the questions every year - this ensures the notes are always following the syllabus which changes regularly.
4) We place emphasis on the ease of understanding the notes so students can follow in classes.
5) We break down the notes into lecture note (content delivery), revision questions (basic foundation) and exam questions (advanced level).
Experience the difference, since 2010.